- Sunset Packet Pickup Party at Shelter Cove Waterfront Park
- (Optional) dinner with Shoe, Fancy, and 1500 of your new besties. Carb-loading has never been so fun.
- Get your swag bag and race credentials and then boogie down with our entertainment, games, paparazzi, and stunning sunset over Broad Creek.
- A beautiful, 10-minute ferry ride from Hilton Head to Haig Point on Daufuskie Island, where rum punch will greet you at the dock
- A breathtaking course, including: oceanfront paths, live oak shaded island roads, and a haunted lighthouse. Oh, and hammocks are waiting for you on the beach.
- Waterfront after-party with delicious food, wet-your-pants-games, entertainment, and finish line shenanigans. Drinks will be flowing at the cash bar.
- A true slice of southern hospitality on the secluded Callawassie Island
- Our new course will showcase the beautiful waterfront and secluded wildlife areas where you’ll enjoy bald eagles, woodstorks, and Big Al (the state’s largest alligator)
An incredible after party with our famously entertaining DJ, great food, and our Guinness World Record Flocks of Love. Cold, post-race beverages are available at the cash bars.
- Our first ever sunrise race day on Hilton Head Island starting at Shelter Cove Community Park
- Our 10 mile course is strategically planned so you’ll reach our pristine, world-renowned Hilton Head beaches just as the sun appears over the ocean. We cannot wait to see these pictures.
- The afterparty brunch buffet will be filled with music, a 10’ beach ball toss competition, dance contests, flip flop races, and our emotional Survivor Celebration.